Translate

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Foreword

Yes, you know me.
 
I am psychopath
I am reckless
I am impatient.
 
I hover, I nag, I shout and I shit
I fight, I blabber I nag and I bitch
I hurry, I skip dates, I prentend listening but I care no more.


 
So, yes-
Yes, I am brutal
Yes, I am vague
Yes, I am despicable
 
And, yes-
Yes, I am the one you threw away
Yes, I am the ashes of your pyre
Yes, I am a convict of my own desires
Yes, I am my own worst enemy.
 
Yes, I am all that you say or even more...
and then may be none of it.


 
Because, I know something that you don't.
 
I know that I have a say-
 
That my eyes have seen things
far torturous than you could ever dream.
 
That my skin has endured things
far lethal than yours could ever feel.
 
And, that my life has been a sore until I masked myself the wraith you
see today at a point far too maddening than yours have ever come across.
 
But still-
 
My fingers hold the kindness
More than that your entire body could ever take. 
Whilst I intend to explore the depth of your soul
You dwell into my surface to scratch only skin deep.
 
And when I open into capabilities of loving infinite
Comes your finite sense of judgement which was forgiven already.
 
For I wasn't born of what I have become.
I know myself more than I do you.
That my name is Kajol Aikat. And so it will be.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment